TERMS & CONDITIONS
IntroductionBetween the customer and the respective performance supplier, RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. solely acts as a mediator. The contract of the “available making” of the game assistance is contracted by the customer directly with the performance supplier. For the legal relationship between the customer and the performance supplier the legal terms and conditions of the ordered performance supplier, which can be provided on demand, are effective.
1. General1.1. For these offers the following legal terms and conditions are effective. These legal terms and conditions can be requested at RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. via email or written on demand. They are effective for every order at website: www.rashidcashier.com
1.2. Legal terms and conditions to the contrary of the customer are not approved by RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. This is valid as well, if RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. has not contradicted them in particular cases.
1.3. By establishing of the business connection with RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. the customer approves in each case the latest version of the legal terms and conditions for all legal relationships between him and RASHIDCASHIER Corp..
1.4. A commercial use of the performances of RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. and/ or its websites is illegal.
2. Subject matter of the contract and conclusion of the contract2.1. Between the customer and RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. and in return for the payment service agreement is contracted based on which RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. bounds itself, to mediate the customer the contractual partner (the following service provider) who is able to provide the wanted Game and VoIP assistance (item, gold, character, accounts, digital goods, account key, game time VoIP vouchers and VoIP credit transfers etc.) as fast as possible at the stipulated price. RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. mediates every relevant terms and conditions with the service provider. This includes goods, kind, price, offer and acceptance of the contract, provision of the services respectively the goods. RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. only works with reliable and trustworthy performance suppliers.
2.2. Between the customer and the respective performance supplier, RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. solely acts as a mediator. The contract of the “available making” of the game assistance is contracted by the customer directly with the performance supplier. For the legal relationship between the customer and the performance supplier the legal terms and conditions of the ordered performance supplier, which can be provided on demand, are effective.
2.3. The customer is liable for the payment of the respective reward to RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. It takes over the for the customer toll-free forwarding of the, the performance supplier owing, reward.
2.4. The customer has to ensure, that on his side, the technical and the realities for the receiving of the game assistances are fulfilled. It is also the case of the customers to keep appropriate software ready, which enables an adequate opening, editing and using of the game assistances. Are these requirements not met is this without influence on the establishing of the contract between the customer and RASHIDCASHIER Corp..
3. Order, conclusion of the contract3.1. The offers of RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. are not legally bound offers, but a noncommittal request to submit such a bound offer to enter into a mediation contract.
3.2. The customer gives, by submitting his order, a committal bid on entering a mediation contract, which becomes valid, if RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. accepts it.
3.3. Due to the order of the customer and the concerning acceptation by RASHIDCASHIER Corp.., as the case maybe by the particular performance supplier, there can be accomplished two contracts:
- a mediation contract with RASHIDCASHIER Corp..
- the mediated contract with the performance supplier
The contract of the mediation of performances is accomplished by the following, the bid of the customer happens as described at 3.1 and 3.2. The mediated contract with the performance supplier is accomplished by sending or fulfilling of the service. The mediation contract with RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. is accomplished either by individual verification (e.g. email) or at the latest by sending or fulfilling of the service.
3.4. The performance supplier is informed by RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. about the customers bid. He takes the wanted service in corresponding amounts irreparable out of the system. By this booking the contract between the performance supplier and the customer is accomplished. The performance supplier manifests his acceptance to the customer by sending the ordered game assistance.
4. Delivery4.1. The devolvement of the objects of agreement is done by the performance supplier depending on the related (item, gold, character, accounts, digital goods, account key, game time VoIP vouchers and VoIP credit transfers etc), for which the particular assistance is needed for.
4.2. For details see the general terms and conditions of the performance supplier.
4.3. From the time of delivering of the ordered goods the customer gains the responsibility. For loss or damage from this point in time RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. is no longer liable.
5. Prices and payment5.1. All indicated prices are final prices. Eventual costs for eventual package and forwarding are not included.
5.2. Due to the permanent updating of the internet page of RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. previously made indications, concerning the prices, lose their validation. The shown price at the time of placing the bid from the customer is decisive for the bill of cost.
5.3. The payment can be done by credit card (Visa or MasterCards ® ), Moneybookers or per bank transfer.
6. Communication with the customer6.1. The communication between RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. and the customer is mainly done by e-mail or live support chat.
6.2. The customer is responsible to be reachable via e-mail or any other with RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. stipulated communication way. The customer has especially to make sure, that e-mails from RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. can actually reach him. This also includes safety settings, e.g. spam filter and to check an eventual folder for spam.
7. Privacy and return policya) You can give the received goods, without giving reasons, within 2 weeks, by retransfer of the object of contract, back. This period begins earliest by receiving the goods and the receiving of this instruction. You can explain the return also by the demand of withdrawal in text form, as e.g. letter, fax or e-mail. To keep the period it is enough to forward the goods or the demand of withdrawal in time. The demand of withdrawal has to be sent to the following email address: support@Rashidcashiergold.net
b) RASHIDCASHIER Corp. accept payment from Money bookers; if during the period any cancellation / refund is applied the charge back will be levied back to customer.
7.2. RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. mediates solely the rescission of the contract between the performance supplier and the customer.
7.3. The mediation contract between RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. and the customer expires with the in time exercise of the right of return against the performance supplier.
7.4. In case of a demand of withdrawal the on both sides received benefits have to be awarded back and should the situation arise the gained advantage as well. If you are not able to return the received goods complete or in a changed form you have to give us insofar compensation. This does not apply, if the change only happened to check the object of contract. Apart from that you cannot avoid the compensation, while you do not take the object of contract into use like an owner and avoid any change of the object of contract within the revocation period.
7.5. Should the customer cancel his order after 14 days and RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. refunds his money, so the customer has to face a processing fee up to 5 USD.
9. Liability9.1. Should the provider of the online (item, gold, character, accounts, digital goods , account key, game time VoIP vouchers and VoIP credit transfers etc) impose sanctions (e.g. blocking of the account or the character) due to the previous transaction against the customer, RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. will pay the previously paid money back to the customer. Additional demands of the customer do not exist in this case. The demand according clause 1 paragraph 1 requires, that the customer presents RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. a written message of the provider of the online game about the sanction. The electronic form is not enough, the written form is needed.
9.2. RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. does not offer online (item, gold, character, accounts, digital goods, account key, game time VoIP vouchers and VoIP credit transfers etc) and is due to that not liable for damages which result of that the affected online game is not reachable or access able. This especially does apply if the affected online game is not reachable or access able temporarily or permanent for all players or certain player groups. The disclaimer of clause 1 of this paragraph 2 also applies for cases, in which the affected online game is not reachable or access able for individual players.
9.3. RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. is anxious to accomplish every given order without slowdown or delay. In occurrence of technical problems or reasons which fall out of its power of control, RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. will be anxious to accomplish the order as fast as possible.
9.4. RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. is not liable for eventual damages which are caused by mistakes of the data processing, system- or submission problems or other problems that are not caused by RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. or its performing agents or other troubles that make it impossible to accomplish the order which are not caused by RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. or its performing agents.
9.5. There is no warrant for the availability and the functionality of the websites of RASHIDCASHIER Corp..
9.6. The customer cannot claim anything else beyond the mentioned terms, no claims for compensation, especially no compensation for damages, also not from non-contractual claims or any other rights due to eventual disadvantages that are related to the contract performance, against RASHIDCASHIER Corp.., regardless on which legal ground those claims are based on. This is especially essential for compensation for damages from fault at the conclusion of the contract, due to other breaches of duty or because of tort claims.
9.7. The above mentioned disclaimer does not apply for the liability for damage to life, body or health. It is furthermore not true, as far as the damage is based on purpose or gross negligence or the damage of a cardinal- or primary contractual obligation.
9.8. The liability to pay damages at a violation of cardinal- or primary contractual obligations is limited to the predictable damage.
9.9. For claims with pure financial losses the liability to the customer, in cases of slight negligence, is limited to the already paid fee of the particular order to RASHIDCASHIER Corp.., as far as an above mentioned restriction of liability is not provided.
9.10. Above mentioned restrictions of liability respectively limitations apply also concerning the liability of the employees, associates, representatives and the vicarious agents of RASHIDCASHIER Corp..
10. Copyrights and related rights10.1. The web pages of RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. are copyright protected.
10.2. The pages must only be used by the purpose RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. provides. Especially the database must only be called with a web browser trough www.rashidcashier.com. The in there contained information must not be duplicated. All shown external logos, pictures and graphics are owned by the respective firms and are subject to the copyrights of the respective licenser. All on the pages of RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. shown photos, pictures, logos, texts, reports, scripts and the source code, which are proprietary developments or have been rehashed by RASHIDCASHIER Corp.., must not be copied or used in other ways without its permission.
10.3. Every not in No.2 of this 10 explicitly authorized usage has to be authorized by RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. formally towards the respective customer.
11. Data privacy11.1. The transferred information of the customer is solely used by RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. to process the order. All information is used in strict confidence. A passing on to a third party (e.g. performance supplier) only takes place as far as it is necessary for the processing of the contract. The order information is processed encrypted and secured. RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. does not take liability for the data security during the submitting through the internet (e.g. due to technical problems of the provider) or for an access of a third party to data of your internet presence. Access data, which is sent on demand from the customer to the customer, has to be handled in strict confidence, because RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. does not take any responsibility for the utilisation and usage for this data.
12. Links on the web pages of RASHIDCASHIER Corp..12.1. Despite careful content control we do not take liability for the content of external links. For the content of the linked pages are solely their operators liable. This explanation also applies for all on Rashidcashiergold.. web pages external links.
13. Jurisdiction13.1. The jurisdiction is the address of record of RASHIDCASHIER Corp..
14. Legal force of the general terms and conditions14.1. With an order the general terms and conditions of RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. are accepted. Should one of these regulations, whatever the reason maybe, be invalid, the other regulations stay unaffected.
14.2. Oral agreements require the written affirmation. Copyright 2009-2011, RASHIDCASHIER Corp.. All Rights Reserved. Registered Names and Trademarks are the copyright and property of their respective owners.
How Much Time RC Take To Process Orders?
Exchanges made via Western union or Moneygram Can be processed in less than 1 hour or so mostly processing time is 5 to 10 mints if there is a delay you can get in touch with our online support to resolve your issue.